IAW Works for YOU in 2019!
If you’re like most people, chances are you’ve set New Year’s resolutions for 2019. After all, January is one of the best months of the year to refresh your goals and plan out your vision board for the year. All business owners recognize the value of having a sound strategy in place to help put their business on the path to success. An important part of this strategic plan is identifying the resources and support you need to make your vision a reality.
Fortunately, this is where IAW comes into play. You can count on IAW to do some of the preliminary work for you. We have established a number of partnerships that will help you gain access to the resources you need for your business to flourish. If you want to see your business prosper, here is some information about the steps you need to take as well as the new benefits you can expect to enjoy as an IAW member.
IAW works for you in 2019!
As stated above, you can expect to reap many advantages from the partnerships we have formed. All of our partners have been vetted and reviewed. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about getting anything less than the best value in the form of quality services and offerings. We also offer a number of discounts to help our members save money on the support they need to help their businesses flourish in 2019.
IAW is constantly forming new partnerships. If you offer a product or service that would benefit IAW members, click here to set up an appointment to discuss opportunities for partnership.
Some of the partner offerings that we currently have in place include the following:
- LegalZoom – It is essential that all business owners use legal instruments to protect their brands. LegalZoom will help you obtain the documentation and support to properly register your new business. LegalZoom will take care of all your legal needs so that you can focus your time and energy on what you’re best at — pleasing your customers and/or clients with quality products and services.
- Vistaprint – Take care of all your printing needs with Vistaprint. Vistaprint is an e-commerce brand that specializes in the production of physical and digital marketing products for micro and small businesses. Whether you need business cards or promotional flyers, you can count on Vistaprint to meet your every demand.
- Zoom Communications – As a business owner, chances are you’re constantly hosting webinars and virtual meetings. To ensure the success of these meetings, it is ideal to have a dependable platform that you can trust. IAW members save 5 percent on Zoom Communications services to host virtual meetings and webinars.
- Kabbage – Many entrepreneurs apply for loans to secure funding to get their business off the ground. Consider applying for a loan through Kabbage to secure funding for your budding business. Kabbage is an online financial technology company that offers funding to consumers and small businesses via an automated lending platform.
- Newtek – If you want a one-stop shop to meet your needs for a wide range of business services, take advantage of our partnership with Newtek. Some of the business services offered by Newtek include website development, payroll, and payment processing. These business services will help your business operate effectively and efficiently without breaking the bank.
- Davinci – Davinci offers IAW members virtual office space at a discounted rate.
- When – Take advantage of When to help you with your work/life balance.
IAW Members can access these benefits through their login at www.iawomen.com.
Stay tuned as we plan to announce additional partnerships in the next few months that may benefit you and your business. Click here to learn more about how IAW will work for you in 2019.