Podcasts We Love
Who doesn’t love a good podcast? We certainly do here at IAW! Podcasts are a great way to increase your reach and spread your influence, whether you create your own content or contribute to somebody else’s.
For #nationalpodcast day we’re excited to feature some of our members and their podcasts (or podcast appearances). From revealing success and leadership secrets to empowering women in different walks of life to exploring ways to overcome life’s obstacles, IAW members have much to say on topics to which all women can relate. Take a listen to what they’re saying…
Lora McCoy, Founder & Principal Consultant of LMc3 Consulting, LLC, regularly speaks about the value of transformation and is passionate about helping others find success. She has appeared in multiple episodes of the Mastering Business Analysis podcast. Here are a few of the top episodes:
- MBA128: Where Should the Business Analyst Reside? In this podcast, Lora shares her insight into the role of business analysts and where they should reside in an organization.
- MBA088: Effective Requirements Workshops Here, Lora shows listeners how to run an effective and engaging requirements workshop. Learn the secrets to keeping attendees engaged and focused, and the steps you’ll need to take to make your workshop a success.
Diana Medina, Director of eCommerce Products at Inmar, is also the Co-Founder of the bi-weekly podcast, Cafecito Chat. In each episode, she and Karla, her friend and Co-Founder (both are Latinas) discuss life, the world and their own hopes and dreams…and they do it all over cups of coffee. All episodes are available in English and Spanish.
- Intro_Podcast Get to know Diana and Karla as they introduce themselves. Warm and friendly, they share their personal stories and what they hope to achieve at Cafecito Chat.
- Unpacking the Suitcases In this episode, the women talk about their own journeys to America. They reflect on how they “unpacked their suitcase” and finally felt at home in their new country.
Pamela Orock is a Prophet, Teacher and Author at the Pamela Orock Foundational Ministries, Pamela Orock Foundational School of Ministry and Pamela Orock Recreational Center, which caters to the underprivileged.
- A Purpose Driven Life – Episode 1 In her premier episode, Pamela talks about her purpose-driven life, and how she has been able to find and fulfill what she calls “my assignment.” She discusses why she believes it is important for people to find and get fulfillment from what God calls them to do.
Nicky Dare, Founder of iDARE®, Inc., a nonprofit that focuses on helping communities and individuals with emergency preparedness, is also the President of IAW’s Santa Clarita Chapter. Nicky’s podcast, WE Talk with NickyDare, brings women together and lets their voices be heard when it comes to the myriad issues and challenges women face today, professionally and personally. Each episode tackles relevant topics and features guest speakers. Here is an overview of her most recent episodes:
- WE Talk | Turtle to Fierce Warrior Entrepreneur with Stephanie Smart Guest speaker Stephanie Smart is a Corporate Business Trainer, Coach, Author and Workshop Facilitator.
- WE Talk | Knitting To Overcome Anxiety and Empower with Ashlee Lackovic Learn all about the craft of knitting from this expert who uses her passion and talent for knitting to empower women.
Jill Windelspecht’s areas of expertise include executive coaching, executive organization consultant, national speaker and leadership trainer. Through her podcast, Brain Hacks 4 Leadership, she strives to make it simple for people to understand how to leverage what we know about how the brain works to be more productive, make better decisions and take action. In her podcast, she regularly interviews leaders in the field of neuroscience and leadership:
- ROI of Coaching as part of your Leadership Development Strategy with Dr. Ellen Van Oosten The guest speaker shares with Jill her insight into coaching for leadership development.
- From Overwhelm to Under Control! with Josh Davis, PhD & Author of Two Awesome Hours Dr. Davis talks about how managing your energy can help when you are feeling overwhelmed.
Sheryl Green is a storytelling expert and uses her talents as a Writer to help businesses improve their bottom line. She was a featured guest on an episode of the podcast Unique Selling Proposition:
- How to Overcome Setbacks & Rock your Life w/ Sheryl Green Sheryl talks about the importance of storytelling in business and reveals the three stories you must have in your toolbox to make the sale.
Rena Cook, TEDx Speaker, Author, and Voice, Speech and Presentation Coach, is also President of IAW’s Tulsa Chapter. She recently shared her expertise on an episode of the My Vocal Authority podcast:
- In a Manner of Speaking-Paul Meier Here, Rena discusses with host Paul Meier women and voice, and its relationship to success.
Dr. Cali Estes is Founder at The Addictions Academy and specializes in all types of addiction. Her podcast Unpause Your Life is for people who have done extraordinary things with their lives. Other podcasts she has been featured on include:
- DisruptHealth: The Addiction Epidemic with Guest Dr. Cali Estes Cali shares her expertise about addiction.
- The Reality of Food Addiction with Dr. Cali Estes Here she talks about the prevalence of food addiction in today’s society.
- How to Deal with Addicts-Dr. Cali Estes Codependency, low self-esteem and boundaries are the topics discussed here.
Dr. Ayse Hogan is Owner of Chakra House of Healing, a Self-Empowerment & Transformational Healing Specialist and a Holistic Wellness Advisor. She is involved with the following podcasts:
- A Master’s Practice: The Secrets to Freedom & Transformation As host of this OmTimes Radio podcast, Ayse interviews guests, and discusses wholistic and spiritual ways to live life.
- The Chakra House of Healing’s Podcast This is Ayse’s personal podcast.
Tanya Memme, an Emmy-nominated TV Host, Inspirational Speaker and Empowerment Coach, Tanya is also the Founder and Host of her own talk show/podcast, Life Masters, and has been a featured guest on The Conscious Pivot with Adam Markel.
- Life Masters For each episode, Tanya interviews inspirational leaders, healers, mentors and life coaches.
- Embracing Change And Accepting Worst Case Scenarios with Tanya Memme Host Adam Markel interviews Tanya who discusses how she learned to accept challenges and embrace forgiveness.
Dr. Lisa Webb, Entrepreneur, Executive Relationship Advisor and Chief Relationship Officer, and President and CEO of Body & Mind Consulting. Lisa is also the Author of the book, The Executive Marriage Solution: Translation Boardroom Success into Bedroom Bliss. She has been a featured guest on a podcast:
- Silverton Audio & Audio Book Podcast Lisa is interviewed by podcast host Marnye Young and discusses her book, which focuses on professional couples whose high-powered careers have negatively impacted their personal lives.